Author(s): Kinsella, Sophie
The hilarious romantic comedy from NUMBER ONE BESTSELLING AUTHOR Sophie Kinsella . . . soon to be a major motion picture!
Emma is like every girl in the world. She has a few little secrets.
Secrets from her mother-
1. I lost my virginity in the spare bedroom to Danny Nussbaum while Mum and Dad were downstairs watching TV.
... From her boyfriend-
2. I'm a size twelve. Not a size eight, like Connor thinks.
3. I've always thought Connor looks a bit like Ken. As in Barbie and Ken.
... From her colleagues-
4. When Artemis really annoys me (which is pretty much every day), I feed her plant orange juice.
5. It was me who jammed the copier that time. In fact, all the times.
...Secrets she wouldn't share with anyone in the world-
6. My G string is hurting me.
7. I faked my Maths GCSE grade on my CV.
8. I have no idea what NATO stands for. Or even what it is...
...until she spills them all to a handsome stranger on a plane. After all, she'll never see him again.
But on Monday morning, Emma's office is abuzz about the arrival of Jack Harper, the company's elusive CEO. Suddenly Emma is face-to-face with the stranger from the plane, a man who knows every single humiliating detail about her.
Things couldn't possibly get worse... Until they do.
***** EVERYBODY LOVES SOPHIE KINSELLA- *****
'Funny, fast and farcical. I loved it' JOJO MOYES
'I couldn't put it down.' LOUISE PENTLAND (SprinkleofGlitter)
'I almost cried with laughter' DAILY MAIL
'Life doesn't get much better than a new Sophie Kinsella novel' RED
'Hilarious . . . you'll laugh and gasp on every page' JENNY COLGAN
About the author:
Sophie Kinsella is an international bestselling writer. She is the author of many number one bestsellers, including the hugely popular Shopaholic series. She has also written seven bestselling novels as Madeleine Wickham and several books for children. She lives in the UK with her husband and family.
Number of Pages: 368
Publication Date: 20180903
Publisher: RANDOM HOUSE UK
Product Form: Paperback / softback
Dimensions (LxWxH): 197 mm127 mm22 mm
Weight: 252 gr