Dark clouds gather over the once peaceful landscape. Wild barbarians, lured by Catan's wealth and power, maneuver to attack. Their massive warships loom against the bright orange horizon. You must be strong! Barbarians attack the weakest targets, and the victim of their onslaught will be the player who contributes the least to the defense of Catan.
Don't take any chances! Field your knights!
In Catan: Cities & Knights you engage in the defense of Catan and compete to build the three great metropolises of Catan. Each of these magnificent urban centers is even more valuable than a city. They're also immune to the dangerous barbarians. Invest in city improvements, which you acquire using three commodities of trade: coin, paper, and cloth. If you improve your culture, muster your knights, and enrich your fine cities, you will be the master of the great realm of Catan!
Ages 12+ | 3-4 Players | Time: 90 min
- 36 x Commodity Cards (coin, paper, and cloth)
- 54 x Progress Cards (trade, politics, and science)
- 6 x Victory Point Cards
- 3 x Wooden Metropolis Pieces
- 3 x Metropolis Tokens
- 1 x Wooden Merchant Figure
- 1 x Custom Event Die
- 1 x Wooden Barbarian Ship
- 24 x Wooden Knights
- 12 x City Walls
- 4 x Development Flip-Charts (to track city improvements)
- 1 x Tile to Track Barbarian Fleet
- 1 x Simple Rules & Almanac
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.